- - Joining forces to protect biodiversity worldwide: Commission acts to engage more supporters
- - La Banque des Territoires lance avec l'appui de l'Europe une boîte à outils en ligne sur la méthanisation à destination du monde agricole
- - State aid: Commission approves modified €1.2 billion Danish ‘umbrella' scheme to support self-employed affected by coronavirus outbreak
- - Commission publishes study on geographical indications (GI) and traditional specialities guaranteed (TSG) protected in the EU
- - State aid: Commission approves €110 million Czech scheme to support enterprises active in the primary agricultural sector and food production affected by the coronavirus outbreak
Share your story
- - COMAGRI meeting
- - What are the realities of the Biodiversity and Farm to Fork strategies?
- - EEB webinar: soil4life: Joining forces for soil protection in the EU's Green Deal
- to - Online event: Copernicus and the Common Agriculture Policy
- - CELCAA webinar: EU Trade Policy: What ambitions for the EU Agri-food trade?